I’ve been trying to come up with a post to create for my blog but I am left with several topics that all feel boring and useless. Not that a list is very interesting either, but I’m hoping it will help me think of stories I can tell later on.
Eleven Facts About Me
- I m-u-s-t sleep with a fan of some sort. I prefer ceiling fans, but my apartment doesn’t have any, so I bought 2 Lasko standing fans, one for the bedroom and one for the living room. Even in winter fans are on full blast around me; I just cannot stand being warm. I would much rather be freezing and add blankets. I even have a fan on my desk at work to move the air around and be more comfortable.
- Related, if I could live in any climate it would be one similar to Seattle – 65 degrees and rain is my favorite.
- My two completely unrealistic dream jobs would be stand up comedian or Food Network chef.
- I was a competitive figure skater for 11 years and a competitive golfer for 9 years. Both of those things had a huge impact on my life.
- I love learning about birds, specifically eagles, hawks and owls.
- I’m a perfectionist when it comes to certain things, like crafts, coloring, scrapbooking, desk organization, corporate e-mail organization and dishware organization. It’s weird the types of things I spend time on in terms of making sure they look perfect.
- I’ve been to Europe once and I’m 90% sure I saved my cousins from pickpockets.
- I have PCOS which affects my daily life in a multitude of ways.
- My favorite color is purple which was actually my least favorite color the first 20 years of my life.
- I refuse to eat raw tomatoes, olives or green peppers.
- I like the look of odd numbers much more than even numbers. 🙂